THE MOTABILITY CAR SCHEME. The all-electric BMW iX1
With one-off Advance Payments across our choice of BMW models, the benefits of choosing a BMW on the Motability Car Scheme include:
- A new BMW every three years
- 60,000 mile allowance or 100,000 miles for Wheelchair Adapted Vehicles (WAV)
- Insurance included
- All servicing, maintenance, windscreen and tyre replacement costs built-in
- Accident and breakdown cover
- Many adaptions at no extra cost
- Ability to nominate up to three named drivers
- High level of specification including latest connected technology and access to My BMW App
- Conventional metallic paint option at no extra cost
- Unique BMW driving dynamics, premium comfort and effortless practicality
- Choice of manual or automatic models and various trims, with a plug-in hybrid model available (BMW 2 Series Active Tourer) and an all-electric model (BMW iX1).
You must be in receipt of one of the following Mobility Allowances to be able to lease a new BMW on the Motability Scheme:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
You must have at least 12 months' award length remaining.
For the full range of BMW models on the Motability Car Scheme with required one-off Advance Payments, download our latest BMW Motability Price List. Alternatively, review the quick links to the model ranges showing the starting Advance Payments. Please note that Motability Advance Payments are not reflected on other model pages, so in all cases refer to the BMW Motability Price List.Download Price list
Contact a Motability Specialist
BMW Models on Motability
Everything you need to research your new Motability BMW model.
In some cases, your motoring experience could be dramatically improved by simply choosing the right BMW for your needs. Features such as automatic transmission, push button ignition and height-adjustable seating positions can all help make driving, or travelling, easier and are the adaptions to make your BMW easier, safer and more comfortable to use, you'll be pleased to know that many of the most popular additional cost when fitted at the start of your Contract Hire lease. Others will require payment as part of your Advance Payment.
The Motability Managed Adaptations Programme has been designed to cover the adaptations process for you from start to finish and to ensure that all work is carried out by an approved installer.
To find out more please contact one of our Motability Sales Specialists here at our BMW Centre or speak directly to the Motability Operations team on 0300 456 4566.
Terms and Conditions.
BMW (UK) Ltd is a credit broker not a lender. Mobility Scheme vehicles are leased to customers by Motobility Operations Limited (Registered Company No.1373876), City Gate House, 22 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HB. To qualify you must be in receipt of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), the Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independance Payment (PIP), the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independant Payment (AFIP) and applications must be made with participating BMW Retailers.
Prices quoted are correct for applications made 1 October - 31 December 2023 and are subject to change and availability.