Job Opportunity at Ocean Falmouth.13/05/2019
Ocean Falmouth BMW is seeking a customer focused Receptionist / Customer Relations Coordinator / Showroom Host for a part-time role on a job share basis of for our prestigious Retail Centre.
Hours The job share role shifts will be split into 24 hours per week each, to include weekends and bank holidays: the days required currently are Thursday, Friday and Saturday with alternate Sundays.
Candidates must be able to work the shift pattern and the hours stipulated, so please only apply if you are willing and able to commit.
The Role The successful candidate will provide an excellent customer experience for those contacting the Retail Centre in person or by telephone. You will also help facilitate a smooth transfer of the customer through each stage of the sales process.
Core Responsibilities In this role you will:
• Promote excellent customer service by greeting all customers contacting the Centre (showroom/telephone/internet/email) in a professional and courteous manner and in accordance with Brand Guidelines, you will distribute enquiries, passing calls and messages to colleagues in an accurate, timely and appropriate manner.
• Obtain all necessary customer details in order to enter the data onto the required systems within stated timescales
• Be proactive in the promotion of Centre presentation to ensure it is kept clean, tidy and within BMW Brand Guidelines
• Provide ad-hoc administration support, including regular update and logging tasks, printing display notices, compiling customer letters and ordering required items when necessary
• Attend and actively participate in meetings, training and events as required
The Person You will have significant experience within the following areas:
• Customer engagement or a front of house role where answering the telephone was part of your daily duties
• Excellent customer service skills
You will also have:
• The confidence to welcome customers to the showroom to ensure their enquiries are dealt with swiftly and courteously and offering refreshments if appropriate
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
The closing date for this vacancy will beMonday 13th May.
To apply for this position please complete our application form which can be obtained by contacting our HR department by email at email@example.com.